Recruiting new members to NVBIA is an activity recognized and rewarded through the Spike Club. Those who participate are called Spikes, and they are among the most valued members of the association. Spikes are the membership leaders.
Spike Club Q & A
- Download this document for answers to all your Spike Club questions, including credit levels and bonus credit information.
- Read or download the complete Spike Club Guide for comprehensive information on all Club rules and guidelines.
- Spike lapel pin riders “d” explanation: Penny sizes originally referred to the price for a hundred nails in England in the 15th century: the larger the nail, the higher the cost per hundred. The d is an abbreviation for denarius, a Roman coin similar to a penny; this was the abbreviation for a penny before decimalization.
Spike Club News and Ordering
- See the new rules updates, as well as the WMS Credit Adjustment Request tutorial, and the updated Spike Club Roster.
- Order replacement pins and ribbons for your Spikes to display proudly. Download this instruction sheet on how to place an order.
- Order distinctive prize for your Spikes, including logo merchandise and Spike Club perpetual plaques for your Life Spikes! Ask about quantity discounts!
Spike Club Wall of Fame
- NEW! Take a look at the Spike Club gallery highlighting the federation’s top performing Spikes!
Spike Club Resources
- View the Prospect Rolodex. Use this helpful sheet to create a personalized list 101 potential new member recruits. Check your list against the association roster to identify non-members, then ask those prospects to join your local HBA.
- Download this one-page document for helpful steps to recruit new members.
- Check out over over 30 ways to invigorate your Spike Club & motivate your Spikes!
- View this PowerPoint presentation on the basics of the Spike Club.
Spike Appreciation Month
November is Spike Appreciation Month. It’s a great opportunity to thank your Spikes for their recruitment efforts throughout the year. Learn more and access resources.